Steason Tee is a 23 years old entrepreneur who co-founded Learnvenue.com in 2014. Back in his University days, he’s been exploring into tech startup instead of his major – Banking & Finance. He’s inspired by the technology invention across the years and started venture into tech-based startup instead of pursue his career as corporate banker. In 2013, Steason was participated an event organised by StartupMalaysia.org, it called D-Code Hackathon and won the prize of a 2 weeks trip to Silicon Valley.
His passion is to create technology solutions for solving problems that matters. He believe that mankind will achieve greater quality of life via technology solutions which designed to improve efficiency in all aspect. He’s an idea guy who love to create projects which potentially run it as a startup.
– Executioner (Get Shit Done)
– Idea guy (Idea Generation)
– Product guy (design Fool-proof solution)
– Business guy (Business model generation)
– Sales guy (Deal Closer)
– Startup Hustler
– Team Player
– Lean Startup Practitioner
1. Pitch ‘n Win Capital by Ricky Soo in collaboration with Capital.com.my (28th Jul): Best Presenter of the day (CarShop.asia)
2. Seedstars Kuala Lumpur ’14 (9th Sep): Pitched NightSchool.asia among the 19 chosen startups in Kuala Lumpur city.
3. MSC Get To Start In 5-Days” Lite Accelerator Programme by WatchTower and Friends (22-26th Sep): Gone through 2 round of screening from 60 startups to Top 20 startups, then selected as Top 10 to pitch on Demo Day Bit.ly/RentAny
Startup event involvement
1. D-code Hackathon ’13
2. GSY ’13, GES ’13
3. AT&T Mobile Developers Day Malaysia ’13
4. D3 Media Prima Hackathon ’14
5. Astro Go Challenge Hackathon ’14
6. GoGreat – Startup School Asia’s Startup Teens: as 1 of the 20 facilitators.
7. GSY ASEAN ’15, Top 18
– Wanna know more about my Tech Startup journey? Read: http://on.fb.me/1O1YSat
For more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steason